Most of my recent posts are on this blog.
Several publications to highlight:
- Moonshot MENA: Making The Middle East The New Cradle Of Innovation. World Government Summit in collaboration with Strategy& (PwC). D. Sayess et al (contributor: Jonathan B. Miller). World Government Summit. 2023.
- Who’s Your Ally? How Tech Startups Navigate Venture Capital and Federal Funding. Jonathan B. Miller. MIT Innovation Initiative. 2020.
- Development of a Long-Acting Direct-Acting Antiviral System for Hepatitis C Virus Treatment in Swine. Verma et al (co- author: Jonathan B. Miller). Proceedings of the National Academies of Sciences. 2020. [Note: Researched funded in-part by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation]
- On-Patient Medical Information Encoding: Image Guided Fistula Cannulation Assistant for Hemodialysis. Jonathan B. Miller, advised by Prof. Warren Seering and Nevan C. Hanamura. Precision Engineering Research Group. MIT, Department of Mechanical Engineering. Cambridge, Massachusetts. June 2019.
- Invented “temporary tattoos” for image guidance for hemodialysis needle insertion, involving infrared illumination of hemoglobin, de-distortion and mapping of vein images, and special ink chemistry inspired by temporary tattoos.
- Orpheus: A Novel Approach to Lunar Surface Access Utilizing the NASA Lunar Gateway. Magliarditi et al (co-author:Jonathan Miller). 70th International Astronautical Congress. October 25, 2019.
- NSWC Crane Innovation Analysis: Contributing to Regional Innovation Ecosystems. Kathryn Person, Dylan Cohen, Jonathan Miller, Fiona Murray. MIT Innovation Initiative. May 17, 2019.
- Development of a gastric resident system for prolonged gram-level dosing: Towards improving adherence to tuberculosis treatment. Verma et al (co-author: Jonathan B. Miller). Science Translational Medicine. 2019. [Note: Researched funded in-part by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation]
- Learn Ruby on Rails. Daniel Kehoe (contributor: Jonathan B. Miller). RailsApps. 1st Edition. 2013.
Tough Tech Today articles
For each episode of Tough Tech Today, I write an original piece and also include a full transcription. (I also create the cover art.)
Older blog posts are visible here, and most online writings prior to ~2012 are no longer on the Internet (to my knowledge).